These chewy pumpkin spice & butterscotch fall blondies are an easy dessert to make for the autumn season! Made with butterscotch and white chocolate chips, pecans, fall spices, and Cinnamon Creme Oreos, these blondies are full of flavor and texture. Perfect for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, or cozy Fall potlucks!
If you’re looking for an “outside of the box” recipe to make for a Thanksgiving potluck or a fall gathering, let me just tell you – these fall blondies are worth a try! They’re full of flavor & texture, and they’re so chewy, rich, and decadent!
And they’re super easy to make! Less than 15 minutes of prep work and then the oven does the rest of the heavy lifting. I’ll show you how easy they are!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Here are the kitchen utensils you’ll need:
Let’s get baking!
Step 1: Make the blondie batter & add half to baking dish
Make the blondie batter (recipe is at the bottom of this post) and spread half of it evenly on the bottom of a lightly greased square baking dish.
See, I told you this was easy! 🙂
Step 2: Lay out Oreos evenly across the blondie batter
Friend, these Cinnamon Creme Oreos are sooooo good! They really kick these blondies up a notch (or 10) in the flavor department!
Step 3: Layer remaining half of blondie batter on top of Oreos
So simple! It’s ok if you don’t get the Oreos completely covered, but try to press the remaining batter on top of them as evenly as you can.
Step 4: Bake & enjoy!
That’s it! You’ll bake them for about 20-25 minutes, just until they have this lovely, cozy-looking golden glow. How’s that for technical baking language, huh? 🙂
And the big reveal…look at the inside of these things!
You can just see the flavor popping out at you, can’t you?!
These really are so simple to prep, and they’re such a fun dessert – still with traditional flavors, but totally breaks the mold of typical Thanksgiving desserts. I hope you enjoy these as you celebrate the season and recall some reasons why you’re thankful with others!
Want some other absolutely delicious, tried-and-true (and unique?!) fall dessert recipes? So many good ones to choose from!
Love this delicious recipe and want to remember it for later? Be sure to pin it to your favorite Pinterest board!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1.5 c brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1.5 c flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/3 c butterscotch chips
- 1/3 c white chocolate chips
- 1/4 c chopped pecans
- 16 Cinnamon Creme Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a stand or a hand mixer, cream the butter and the brown sugar together.
- Add vanilla and egg and continue to mix until thoroughly blended.
- Add flour in a half cup at a time; mix between additions.
- Add in baking powder, soda, salt, and pumpkin spice, and again, continue mixing until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in butterscotch and white chocolate chips, as well as the pecans.
- Spread half of the batter into a square (8x8 or 9x9) lightly greased glass baking dish.
- Press 16 Oreos in rows (4x4) evenly across the bottom part of the batter.
- Add remaining batter on top of Oreos and spread as evenly. It's ok if you can't fully cover all of the Oreos.
- Place dish in oven for 20-25 minutes (check at 20). Once the top starts turning golden brown, remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Enjoy with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
If you don't have pumpkin spice on hand, see if you can make your own with a combination of ground cloves, ginger, allspice, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
Pyrex 8" Square Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid
Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads - Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality