These triple chocolate fudgy Oreo brownies are super easy to make from scratch and absolutely delicious! The best homemade brownies ever!
Before you make these brownies, I’d like for us to take a moment of silence to remember our skinny jeans. We’re going to have to have a funeral for them after we make and devour this pan of decadent chocolate goodness.
Put those sweatpants on and let’s get started!
How to Make Triple Chocolate Fudgy Oreo Brownies
Step 1: Mix the batter
I know, easy enough, right?! This part really is so easy – there aren’t very many ingredients that go into these delectable treats!
Step 2: Pour half of the batter into the bottom of a greased square pan
Step 3: Add the Oreos on top
Step 4: Spread remaining batter on top
Step 6: Lick the spatula & then place the pan in a preheated oven
I know, licking the spatula (and the bowl) are definitely an official part of the instructions. You really don’t want to miss those.
Wanna know what else you don’t want to miss? The bake time on these. You do NOT want to over bake them. Who likes crunchy brownies?!
Place in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE these. They’ll likely come out quite gooey. Gooey = goody.
You can wait to eat the brownies after they’ve cooled a bit and aren’t quite as goopy, or you can eat them as a gooey, goopy, blobby, outrageously delicious mess.
RIP skinny jeans. You will not be missed as long as I’m eating these super moist triple chocolate Oreo brownies!
For a different take, try these cold! Sometimes I store them in the fridge and eat them chilled. They’re so super yummy both warm & cold!
Love this recipe and want to make sure to remember it for later?! Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board!
- 1 stick 8 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 c unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 16 Oreos or chocolate sandwich cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream the softened butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time and mix until they're completely blended into the butter and sugar.
- Mix in cocoa, flour, and salt.
- Once the batter is completely blended together, fold in the chocolate chips and stir.
- In a square 8x8" or 9x9" lightly greased glass baking dish, pour in HALF of the brownie batter and spread evenly on the bottom.
- Line the 16 cookies evenly across the batter.
- Add the remaining brownie batter on top of the cookies and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or cold glass of milk!