These spicy jalapeno, turkey, bacon, and avocado sliders are a mouthful to say, and they’re also a delightful mouthful to take in. They are SO GOOD! These easy-to-make mini sandwiches are perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, a hearty appetizer for a dinner party, or a fun recipe to prepare for a potluck!
They’re rich, flavorful, and spicy, but you can adjust the level of spice depending on who you’re preparing these for. When I made this batch, I put pickled jalapenos on one half of the sliders and left them off on the other. As much as we’re training our kiddos to love spicy foods like we do, I didn’t want to go too far. 🙂
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Cooking tip: definitely, definitely, definitely bake the bacon in the oven on a cookie sheet (these are the ones I always use – I am SO LOYAL to these cookie sheets. They are the absolute best!). You’ll get the most perfectly-cooked bacon EVER if you bake the strips on a cookie sheet in the oven!
I love this method of cooking sliders in a casserole dish – such an easy way to make 12 sandwiches at a time. Y’all, they’re so good. You’re going to love ’em!
Have fun gatherin’ round with others to gobble up these yummy sliders! If you’re serving these up as a dinner party appetizer, here are some other easy snack and appetizer recipes to go along with ’em. If you want to serve these as the main dish for lunch or dinner, this strawberry spinach salad is the perfect side dish to go along with them!
Save this recipe to your favorite food board on Pinterest so you’ve got easy access to the recipe:
- 12 oz uncooked bacon strips
- 1 package of 12 slider buns (I used Pepperidge Farm Sliders White Buns, but you can use whatever kind you want. If you don't want them too sweet, just make sure you don't buy sweet slider rolls.)
- 9oz package of sliced turkey (sandwich meat)
- 2 8oz packages of sliced pepper jack cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1/4-1/2 c sliced pickled jalapenos (you can use sliced fresh ones if you'd prefer)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Ranch dressing