Mmmm, slow cooker peach & honey chipotle appetizer meatballs. YUM.
Only 3 ingredients and no prep work!
If you’re planning a gathering, attending a potluck, or hosting a tailgate, put these on your menu. They won’t disappoint! They’re sweet, spicy, savory, and absolutely delish!
These are perfect to feed folks who are gathering together to hang out and spend quality time together.
I’m a big fan of snacks (unfortunately), which is probably one reason I love making them, but I think I also really enjoy making them because they provide an easy avenue for connecting with others. People naturally flock to food, and food also makes a great conversation piece. These will definitely be a topic of conversation wherever you bring them!
The delicious and super easy recipe for these is below!
Don’t these sound delicious?! Remember them for your next get-together – be sure to save this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board!
- 2/3 c Sweet Baby Rays Honey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 2/3 c peach preserves
- 1 35 oz bag fully-cooked meatballs thawed*
- Stir together bbq sauce and peach preserves in bowl until well-mixed.
- Pour meatballs into slow cooker.
- Pour bbq sauce/peach mixture on top and stir until meatballs are evenly coated.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Enjoy as a snack or appetizer!